Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tumblr Thursday!

Now that I've introduced to you one of my internet loves, it's time to introduce the other: Tumblr.  Tumblr has got to be my favorite of the two just because I'm able to let out my geeky side which I don't get to do quite often even with my incredibly dorky friends. I have two Tumblrs:


I love this Tumblr since I can post whatever photography, style, hair, or anything on it.  I call it my beauty blog because it includes anything that I find beautiful no matter what, even movies and books.





This is the one where I can let out all of my love for Doctor Who.  If you don't know what I'm talking about it's a sci-fi show about an alien man who can travel through all of time and space with his TARDIS, the inspiration for the title of the Tumblr, and he's been doing this for 1100 years now, that's translated into 50 years worth of TV series.  It may sound geeky, and it is, but it's one of the most heart wrenching shows that I have ever watched.  The plots are thick and there's plenty of variety thrown in there for everyone.  From action to love and even to side episode that have nothing to do with the show itself like season three's Blink, the episode that I would watch to start with.  I don't suggest watching the old series unless you get really into it but the new series, starting with Christopher Eccleston's doctor, is fantastic. The graphics are cute to say the least but the characters are amazing and don't worry, after the fifth season they get a budget make over and the CGI is so so so much better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment