Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pinterest Tuesday

I love Pinterest.  Do you love it?  I just absolutely adore it.  The concept is amazing; I mean, one place where you can collect all of the interesting, pretty, or odd things that you find on the internet!  Who thought of that?  Plus you can get it all organized onto specific boards, which I love since I'm a stickler for order in everything.

I thought that I'd share a few things with you guys every week that are my favorites at the moment. So let's get started with the very first Pinterest Tuesday!


perfect color @Maddie Kreymer @Zoë Bitting
This skirt is just right for summer.  With all of the high-low skirts and dresses around this season you'll definitely stick out in the light blue color.  Maybe try pairing it with a light weight white shirt and some gold jewelry.


金環日蝕
Even though I missed the one from Sunday myself, this eclipse looks amazing! (Even if it might not be entirely real.)


I keep finding myself think about camping even though it won't be possible for me to go until late June since I live in Colorado and the mountains still think it's winter.  My camping won't be this luxurious but it surely will be just as fun.  I hope you guys try out some new camping spots this year or, if you've never been before, go camping in the first place.  It's worth the mud and bugs.

1 comment: